…about simplicity…
…seriously…Lesson #1: everything is really simple…I think I just make everything way too complicated by over-analyzing…my feeble human mind can't take it!
Fasting - why don't more people fast? Why isn't its importance stressed? Why don't I fast?
Praying - my struggles with praying (what to pray for) solved. Lesson # 2: When in doubt, pray.
Quote of the day:
Whatever is important to you is important to God…because you matter to God.
So just pray! (see? So simple!)
Lesson #3: don't diss tennis
….Tennis is NOT, I repeat is NOT a wussy sport. I lied. I am sorry…
…oh yeah, I went to this jokes baptism today…all the family/friends of the ppl getting baptized were allowed to rush the tank where the ppl were getting dunked and take pictures like mad ppl. It was really amusing and the rev. also asked everyone how they were feeling and if they'd like to say some stuff before they got dunked. It was bizarre. Amusing but bizarre.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home