God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” -Psalm 73:25-26- “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.’” - Lamentations 3:24 -

Wednesday, March 05, 2003


Ansel Adams is my hero.

1. Garway - you are one big, fat...errr...i mean 'fet' genius boy
2. The above picture reminds me of the Woburn Retreat :) i want to go back!
3. Don't be hating on winter/snow....it's great
4. Erica - check your mailbox (at the 'loo) soon....i got it yesterday, i love it....but i figured 'expressing myself' on my blog would do your gift no justice, so yeah....you really know how to make an uber geek cry :)
5. Mike - thank-you, i love it...you didn't have to....haha....you will help my love for C.S. Lewis grow....i'm not even done The Problem of Pain yet!

...not enough room to blog! baahhH!

Weezer - Jamie, Keep Fishing (i went to their concert in the summer! my first [and last] rock concert...hahaa...it was sssooooooOOOOO bad)

*Fight Club is a very clever movie....aside from the 2 unnecessary scenes of badness...i want the soundtrack...but for now....listen to Pixies - Where is my mind?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home