God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” -Psalm 73:25-26- “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.’” - Lamentations 3:24 -

Thursday, February 06, 2003

hhhhRrrrmmM….

I was just thinking today about stuff…hahaa…like always? But yeah, anyways, I was thinking about stuff that people tend to overuse. I mean--stuff that is totally clichéd and just kind of (meaningless?) I don't know if I'm using the proper diction but…meh!

Yesyes, aside from all that stupid love junk…stuff like faith, hope and trust….ahh trust. I don't know, it just got me thinking because when people put their trust in you, it's like--should you be honored or like, nervous? Because with that trust comes so much responsibility to not let that person down, to support them, to care for them and to just be there for them. I don't know….it's just kind of weird because I just keep thinking am I trustworthy enough? BAH....I guess I just question that trust because I know me and I hope I don’t like--totally fail you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHhhh…failed.

No I'm just joshing….seriously though. It just makes me slightly nervous. NOT worried, just a little nervous--I know I'm being a loser/idiot/insecure freak….it's just a passing thing that won't last more than like, a day. I'm sorry...now no one is ever going to confide in me ever again! Bahaha...serves me right..... :P

Retreat countdown: 24 hours, 30 minutes! I've been looking foreword to this retreat since the last retreat…which was in June, I believe? YAY! Shalom By the Lake!
Currently feeling: really, really, really, really cold…brrrrrrrrr…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home