God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” -Psalm 73:25-26- “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.’” - Lamentations 3:24 -

Thursday, April 24, 2003

4 entries in one day...
This is the last I promise.

Ebonicized Shakespeare (King Lear to be exact) [paraphrased by the brilliant minds of gifted boys.]
Act 2 Scene 3 - Edgar's Soliloquy

Nizzo's holla ma tag
hiziding residing in this log
dodgin po-pos witma dope kicks
and prison tricks, from t-dot to LA ain't
no chillin in my crib
the man be stacking and tracking against

(beats kick in)

Ima save my ass, Ima stash my grass
Ima ghettofy my looks, down and dirty witda crooks
my fro stupid like snoop, get no 'spect from my troop
gettin harshed by the sky, take to night and I'll fly
Bedlam Begga my name, make my family feel shame
they be crazy gangstaz, not lameass wangstas
they be hardcore slashaz, they the human disaster
I'll hang out here, "that gangsta ain't fear"
As a gangsta I be free, as a wangsta I'm me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home