God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” -Psalm 73:25-26- “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.’” - Lamentations 3:24 -

Thursday, April 10, 2003

random stuff that's happened:

...i did well on my essay!!! my mother of all essays that i've ever written, that is, here are the stats...

- 9 pages
- 2, 303 words
- 12 paragraphs
- 166 lines
- 72 footnotes

...massively late birthday gift #4....good good PJ pants, homemade :)
...bio/chem/mod west tests over! done! marks are going in April 15th....ZERO worries :)
...massive assingments, done and done!

good quotes:

on going to university far, far away (care of mommy) "Don't go out gallivanting when you are gone!!!!"

on how not to treat a little 9er (care of Nathan) "Thou shall not hate on your brethren!"

Eleanor Roosevelt "...no one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

time to fall apart!!!
- wake up tomorrow at 5.30am
- get to school at 7am....FOOTBALL PRACTICE! yeah baby!
- 8am...TA....mad over!
....i think i'm going to be nice and peachy all day tomorrow....bah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home