God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” -Psalm 73:25-26- “I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.’” - Lamentations 3:24 -

Sunday, May 18, 2003

...about music...

...no such thing as Christian songs eh? only Christian lyrics? well, here is a good example...

Glory - Shane Barnard

Should you give me one more breath to curse your name oh God?
Why allow me one more thought to delight in me?
Do I have the right to walk, a step upon your grace?
While I call upon myself, should you give me life?

I fix my eyes on the author of my life
May I realize that your glory far outweighs this simple life.
May I open up my eyes.
Lord open up my eyes.

Now I breath oh Lord may I be filtered through your wisdom.
I received another though, oh Spirit guard my mind.
Holy Your righteous pace, direct my clumsy footstep.
Now I live, oh Lord I yield. Please lead my life!

I fix my eyes on the author of my life
May I realize that your glory far outweighs this simple life.
May I open up my eyes.
Lord open up my eyes.

Your name is so alive. Your delight is my heart's cry.
And as you mold my heart to Yours, oh Lord be glorified.

football stats:
- i can't even remember the scores...we won one game! and we lost another game!....2 more games left and then the season's over :T

school:
-it's so good (not even joking)
-from TA in the mornings, to practices in the wee hours of the morning, from games after school, to sweet sweet spares, to wandering the halls during class, from the filth of the halls to the stench of (everything?, haha)....seriously....i'm getting all sentimental now....

*i am going to miss the ghetto-central of SARSborough (haha, i know you like that!) seriously. i love the diversity*

note to self: no matter where i go next year, i have to represent the T.O.

in serving God?

significance>prominance
character>accomplishments

...God is the Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home